In-plant rug cleaning: Having your rug(s) cleaned at a professional rug cleaning plant has several advantages over cleaning rugs at home. Inside our plant, we have stations set up with speciality equipment to accommodate our 9-Step Rug Cleaning Process. Our equipment allows us to provide a more thorough cleaning, maximum soil & spot removal, controlled drying, and the use of various tools that are not available on location. Each member of our rug cleaning team specializes in cleaning all types of rugs, including oriental, persian, silk, wool, cotton, woven, rugs with fringe, and more.
Our cleaning process: Each rug will go through our 9-step rug cleaning process described below. Your rug will be left clean, soft, and ready for years of enjoyment! Our courteous staff will also place your rug upon delivery.
Rug Pickup & Delivery: We offer complementary rug pick-up and delivery service to all of our clients. Our rug pickup and delivery team will safely transport your rug(s) to our Professional Rug Cleaning plant located in Cornelius, NC.
Rug & Floor Protection
Fiber protection helps keep your carpet, rugs, and upholstery cleaner for longer. It allows for easier removal of wet and dry soils, which extends the life of your carpet and the time between restorative cleanings.
How it works: Fiber protection works by forming an invisible shield around each carpet fiber. This shield is a low surface energy film that resists water and waterborne soils. Once treated, soils will not stick to the fiber surface; therefore, when the fibers are cleaned, the soil is released. Liquid spills will bead up on the surface of the carpet pile and dry soils can be vacuumed more easily.
How often should fiber protection be applied? Carpet/Rug manufacturers apply a protective coating or finish to new carpet. Over time, this finish becomes worn down by abrasive soils and normal foot traffic. We highly recommend the application of fiber protection once every 2 years. The best time to apply fiber protection is after a periodic restorative cleaning.
We carry rug padding designed for all types of rugs for use on carpet, hardwood floors, tile, and other hard surfaces. Our rug padding can be trimmed to fit any size rug.
5 Reasons to protect your rug and floors with rug padding:
- SAFETY – No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet, hardwood, tile, or etc) a rug pad ensures safety for yourself and your family by providing traction and preventing slips, shifting and bunching. Our rug pads are guaranteed to hold non-slip properties for 10 years!
- LONGEVITY – A rug pad extends the life of your rug by keeping the fibers from being crushed. It acts as a buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above.
- PROTECTION – A rug pad prevents dye transfer, marring, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath.
- CLEANLINESS – Promotes air circulation and makes vacuuming easy.
- COMFORT – A rug pad adds softness.
Note: It is important to purchase a rug pad made specifically for the type of floor it will be used on, otherwise it will not provide the comfort and protection your floor needs. We are always happy to assist our clients with any questions!